Meetings: Most Meetings Take Place in Cunningham in Room 138, Mr. Espinsoa’s room. *Disclaimer: Mr. Espinosa is not the sponsor of the VSU and is not endorsing it’s existence (we just like his room =))
• Meeting: Friday, May 22 at Lunch in Room 138—We will be discussing the goals of the VSU and will debate the Constitution. Come and sign the contact sheet if you think you want to get involved!
• Meeting: Tuesday, May 26 after school in Room 138—we will be ratifying the Constitution! This is a very important meeting! Come if you want your voice to be heard in the creation of our union! Refreshments and snacks will be served.
• Nominations (only attend if you are submitting your candidacy) Wednesday, May 27 at Lunch in Room 138—Come and submit your self-nomination for a leadership position in the VSU!
• Event: Wednesday, May 27 after school on the front lawn—in a show of peaceful solidarity we will sit out on the front lawn for half an hour after school on Wednesday!
• Meeting: Thursday, May 28 at Lunch in Room 138—General meeting, important to attend! Come and listen to brief speeches made by people running for leadership positions in the VSU.
• Election Day Friday, May 29 at Lunch in Room 138—Vote for students who you want to represent you in the VSU!!!!